As a global relocation company that operates in more than 150 countries worldwide, TRC aims to be an environmentally responsible business partner. Our goal is to not only comply with national, state and local laws and regulations, but to embrace their spirit as well. Some examples of our environmental commitment include:
- We have concentrated our operations into just a few consolidated operations centers instead of numerous, energy-intensive facilities.
- We make extensive use of electronic communications and data archiving, reducing or eliminating the use of paper whenever possible and reducing the amount of waste our business generates. We support and participate all available recycling opportunities.
- We have significantly reduced our use of electricity, with extensive use of efficient florescent lighting, helping to reduce production of environmental greenhouse gasses.
- We have dramatically reduced business travel, using video conferencing and other technology whenever practical.
- We have selected office cleaning services that use environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- We support telecommuting and carpooling.
TRC employees continue to support the communities where we live and do business. In our home community of Milwaukee, we have supported Penfield Children’s Center, Feeding America, Lad Lake and Briggs and Al’s Run & Walk for Children’s Hospital. We also support the National Breast Cancer Research Foundation, the ASPCA and many of our clients’ charitable causes. We currently are collecting donations and goods to benefit the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.